Delivery & Returns
South Africa (All Regions)
METHOD OF DELIVERY
Free Delivery on all SA orders over R500
R60 Additional charge for orders under R500
Main Centres.2-3 days after the order has left the warehouse
Regional Areas3-7 days after the order has left the warehouse.
Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays.
*Delivery times might change during SALE & Black Friday periods.
- During sale periods delivery may take up to 10-12 working days for main centres.
- Delivery is FREE for orders over R500.
- R60 will be charged upon checkout if the total value of your order is below R500.
- You will receive your Dispatch Confirmation Email once your Items have been dispatched from our warehouse.
- A dispatch email will only be sent out on a Monday if your order was placed any time between Friday - Sunday after 3pm.
- Your order may be delivered anytime between 08h00 and 17h00 and a signature (from you or a responsible third party) will be required as proof of delivery.
- If you are not available at the time of delivery, and you have not agreed to allow a third party to accept delivery on your behalf, then you will be contacted by the courier service to arrange for a second delivery attempt.
- We recommend that you nominate your usual daytime address (home, work or other) as your delivery address. If you do not have a regular daytime address and you are willing to allow a third party to accept delivery on your behalf, then you may nominate their usual daytime address for delivery of your Item(s). Please note that post office boxes will not be accepted.
- Please take note of the provisions in our Terms and Conditions, as accepted by you, relating to Delivery.
30 Days Return policy with proof of payment.
R60 Courier fee on all returns/refunds.
Returns need to be logged online.
A customer service agent will call you to arrange payment back into your account after product has been inspected.
RETURN & EXCHANGE IN-STORE
30 Days FREE exchange & return with proof of payment at any Shoe City store.
- No refunds or exchanges on SALE goods without original proof of purchase.
- If no proof of purchase can be provided, we will exchange your item(s) at the current system price.
- For hygiene reasons, there are no returns/exchanges allowed on pierced jewellery, underwear, socks and swimwear.
- If you inspect the Item(s) at the time of delivery by the courier, and are immediately unhappy with the Item(s) for any reason other than the fault of Shoe City you may hand the parcel back to the courier for return to us. In such a case you must hand all the original packaging back to the courier, and you will still need to complete the electronic returns process on the Site in order to be refunded.
- If you do not inspect the Item(s) at the time of delivery but thereafter become unhappy with your purchase for any reason (other than the Item(s) being faulty, damaged or defective), you may return the Item(s) to us provided that:
- The Item(s) is in its original condition and is returned in or with its original packaging;
- The Item(s) has not been used or worn; and
- If the Item(s) is/are underwear, swimwear or “specially marked items” then the Item(s) must have remained in the original packaging (this protects the hygiene interests of all our customers as non-defective Items are returned to stock).
- If you wish to return an Item(s) to us you will need to follow the electronic returns process available on the site, and in terms of that process, our courier service will be instructed to collect the Item(s) from the address nominated by you. Alternatively a return or exchange can be done at any store provided it is within 30 days and you have proof of purchase.
- If you return an Item(s) to us and we are satisfied that the above has been complied with, we will gladly refund you the price of the Item(s) less the cost incurred by us in delivering it to you [R60 flat rate in main city centres].
- 1. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that ordered Items are delivered to you in faultless condition.
- 2. In the event that you find fault with one or more of the Items upon receipt and wish to return the Item(s), you must:
- 2.1. retain the Item(s) in the received condition; and
- 2.2. retain the original packaging and all documentation that was included on or within the packaging.
- 3. You are required to adhere to the manufacturer’s care instructions as attached to the Item(s), and failing such care instructions being attached, to handle and care for the Item(s) at a level of care that would reasonably be expected in respect of the Item(s) in question.
- 4. If you discover a fault with the Item(s) and wish to return the Item(s), you must:
- 4.1. Keep the Item(s) in the then current condition and not make further use of the Item(s); and
- 4.2. Identify, in writing, the specific nature of the apparent fault and the date on and manner in which you became aware of such fault.
- 5. You must, as soon as you become aware of the apparent fault, contact our Shoe City Customer Care Centre in writing to request that we accept the return of the Item(s) you are not satisfied with, and your request must include:
- 5.1. The Order number and delivery note number in respect of the Item(s);
- 5.2. A detailed description of the apparent fault and how you became aware of it; and
- 5.3. Any other information that we may reasonably request you to provide.
- 6. You will be required to allow us the opportunity to inspect the Item(s), and the Site will contain instructions on the process of sending the Item to us for inspection. Our receipt of the returned Item(s) for inspection will in no way constitute or be deemed to be acceptance of a return of the Item(s) or confirmation of the apparent fault or of an obligation to refund you for the Item(s).
- 7. We will not accept the return of any Item(s) should:
- 7.1. The Item(s) have been damaged or altered due to:
- 7.1.1. Improper care;
- 7.1.2. Carelessness;
- 7.1.3. Non-standard or unusual use;
- 7.1.4. Failing to adhere to the care instructions attached to or sent with the Item(s);
- 7.1.5. Accidental misuse or failure to maintain;
- 7.1.6. Irregular conditions; or
- 7.1.7. Any other manner of use or handling which indicates a lack of reasonable care with the Item(s).
- 7.2. You have attempted to alter or repair the Item(s) yourself or have allowed a third party to do so or attempt to do so;
- 7.3. The Item(s) have deteriorated as a result of fair wear and tear which is reasonably expected in the normal and regular use of the Item(s); or
- 7.4. The apparent fault relates to a slight variation in appearance, which does not materially differentiate the Item(s) from the representation on the Site.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.